Oregon Oak Coffee Table
Christmas Delivery - Please read
Our Guarantee For Christmas Deliveries Are As Follows
- Any Painted items – Sunday 21 st November 2021
- Any Large items – Sunday 21 st November 2021
- Small Oak items – Wednesday 15th December 2021
Any orders placed after these dates are not guaranteed to be delivered before Christmas.
If you are unsure please feel free to contact the office before placing the order.
Please note that our offices will be closed from Wednesday 22 nd December 2021 and will reopen on Tuesday 4th January 2022.
When an order is received, our operatives will pick out the furniture and check it over before it is prepared for collection by our specialist furniture couriers which usually takes a maximum of 10 to 15 Working days. From there it is collected by the courier service which will aim to deliver your furniture to you within 5 Working days of the warehouse dispatch date.
Please note that to avoid delays in receiving your items. It is essential that you leave a valid contact telephone number & correct address with full postcode when placing your order or creating your account. The reason for this is that our courier service will contact you directly via telephone to arrange a convenient delivery time.
Please note that our delivery is "doorstep only". Our couriers are not insured to bring furniture into your home and will refuse is asked. Please ensure you have necessary help to move and position your new furniture.
Free Delivery Exclusions
We do not deliver to the following postcode areas: LL24-LL78, SA16-SA73, IV, KW, AB, FK, HS, PA, PH, ZE.
Delivery Surcharge Zone Map
To ensure a smooth and problem-free delivery for your new furniture, please take a few minutes to read our simple tips!
- Please ensure there is easy and clear access for a large van, or in some cases a smaller lorry, to the property. If you are in a gated area, that someone can provide access on delivery day
- Please make sure the route from where the van will park to your house or flat is accessible. Any obstacles that will hamper access are moved or that the drivers are pre-warned
- Please check packaging for any obvious signs of damage - If there is any damage, and it is possible, unbox the item, check for any actual damage or please mark this clearly on the delivery note
- There MUST be someone over the age of 16 to accept delivery. Our couriers can refuse to leave items if this isn't the case.
Frequently Asked Questions
Beneath you can find answers to the most frequently asked questions by our customers. These include inquiries about our products, delivery service and payment methods to mention a few. If your inquiry cannot be answered with one of the topics below, please use our Contact Form and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
- How can I pay for my purchase?
Most major credit and debit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Electron and PayPal are accepted online.
- How safe are my credit/debit card details?
Does your furniture come assembled?
The majority of our furniture have been designed to come ready assembled. Certain items, such as beds or dining tables, require very little assembly as when fully assembled they are unlikely to fit through the door of your house. This also guards larger products against any damage during delivery.
- Do your products contain any MDF?
Yes some of our ranges do contain MDF, any unit that has Veneer specified as being used on the unit will contain MDF inbetween the Oak Veneer.
- Do products from different ranges go together?
We work hard to make sure the timbers used in all our furniture stays consistent between ranges. As long as the same type of kind wood is purchased, there will be tiny difference in the finish from range to range. However, wood does have its own characteristics so there may be some natural variation.
- How long will my order take to arrive?
When you place an order, you will receive a confirmation email. You will receive a second email stating that your order has been dispatched and in this email, you will receive an estimated delivery date for the entire order. Your delivery date is dictated by the item on order with the longest lead time. If there are further unforeseen delays, a member of our team will contact you.
- Can you deliver outside UK Mainland?
At the moment we are unable to deliver outside mainland UK. Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Islands, Isle of Wight are not possible at this time.
Returns & Refunds
We are happy to exchange or refund an item returned in a saleable condition, in its original packaging with its receipt within 30 days of purchase. Sales items are non-refundable.
- What do I do If I want a refund?
A refund will be issued via the original payment method. For example, if you paid for the item using a credit card, the refund will be made onto the same credit card.
- What information do you need to process a replacement, collection or refund?
For enquiries relating to return or refund, please use our Contact Us page. Completing the contact us form will ensure we receive all the necessary information to resolve the matter as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- If I have a complaint, what should I do?
If you are unhappy with any aspect of the service you receive, please contact us immediately via our Contact Us page and a member of our team will contact you.
- Maintenance Free Lacquer Finish
- Lower Storage Shelf
- W100cm x H50cm x D55cm
- Please Note: Due to the weight of this unit, help will be needed to move the furniture into place.
New for 2021 the Oregon is our best flagship range with its large proportions and super thick 70mm top that gives this furniture the built to last feel!
Although the tops of the furniture are so thick they have nice rounded edges that blend and give a quality feel to this unit. The range has been crafted with solid oak & oak veneers that are layered upon the engineered board for added strength. All the solid oak fronted drawers in the range are dovetail jointed for extra strength and the clever use of solid pine to the drawer sides makes and the drawers super strong and reliable.
The furniture is beautifully finished with a natural clear lacquer that not only brings ou the natural beauty of the oak but is also silky smooth to the tough and most importantly easy to maintain with just a simple wipe with furniture polish and a duster.
Oregon Coffee Table
A great buy. Bought the tv cabinet in this range too. Both really sturdy and look great in my living room. I love this range. I would recommend anyone to buy. Really lovely piece of furniture.